Monday 15 September 2014

Boots haul

Hi Guys!
 
So Saturday I went into boots as I need to start taking care of my skin a lot better.
Sorry about the quality of the picture! The lighting where I live today has been poop so I had to use my flash *boo* Also please ignore the curtains I never got round to changing them and don't see the point changing them when I got to UNI in two weeks lol!

 
As you can see in the picture this wasn't a very big haul!
 
The first thing I picked up was the Nivea pure and natural cleansing toner, now I own a bottle of micellar cleanisng water but I needed a toner as well and I like Nivea products so I wanted to try this one.
 
My next product was also one from Nivea, this time I got the oil free moisturising day cream, I picked this one up as I have combination skin and I normally miss out moisturising my face after cleansing it, the do a night cream as well so if I get on well with the day cream I will defiantly be investing in the night cream.
 
Now as winter is starting to creep in, it takes a toll on my hands as they go ever so dry, I know how well Vaseline works on my chapped lips in the winter so I decided to pick up this hand cream and to be honest I was drawn to this by the pink packaging but this smells divine.
 

 Now the original reason why I went into Boots was to get the one and only tangle teezer. Ever since I have started dying my hair it has started to become extremely knotted and tangled after washing so I made a point to purchasing this little beauty after hearing so many good things about it.
 
The next thing I brought was the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. Maybe I was drawn to this because it was pink....ok I put my hands up I did but it smells divine and I have heard good reviews about this so I did actually wanted to try this out.
 
The last thing I got was the Neutrogena Visibly Clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub. Now I have terrible problems with blackheads so hopefully this will help.
 
Once I have used these products I will be doing reviews on all of them so keep an eye out for them!
 
Prices:
Nivea Pure and Natural Cleansing Toner: £3.36
Nivea Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream: £3.99
Vaseline Healthy Hands and Stronger Nails: I think this was about £3
Tangle Teezer: £10.99
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash and Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub: All Neutrogena products were on 2 for £5.
 
 
 Until Next Time!!
HJAYY
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment