Monday 1 September 2014

August Favourites

Hey Guys
 
 
Today I bring you my first favourites post!
 
In my favourites this month is:
 
 
Micellar Cleansing Water; this stuff is just amazing! I only got it in the middle of august abut honestly I don't think I can go back to using my face wipes to take off my make up. I have no idea how this magic bottle of water works but honestly I do not mind due to the fact that it really works.
 
MUA Matte Perfect Foundation and Loose Powder; I was looking for a light coverage foundation as I currently use No7  that I only wear on a night out as it is a full coverage foundation but I cannot afford this every month as it is £15 a bottle however the MUA matte perfect foundation is perfect as it provides the light coverage I wanted and it only cost me £2, and the loose powder is so cute and cost me £2.50. I will be doing a full review of these on my blog soon.
 
MUA Pro-base Primer; I have combination skin and I have found that if I do not use a primer with the MUA foundation, half way through the day it slides off my face but with the primer my makeup lasts all day. This only cost me £4.
 
Barry M Nail varnish: I currently own 5 shades of nail varnish in the gelly hi-shine range, I love the colours but some of them I haven't got round to trying two of the colours. Again I will be posting a full review on them on my blog.
 
Minnie Mouse Make Up Bag; This I only got when I went into the town the other week with my best friend. I was looking for a makeup bag as my original one was getting too small. As soon as I saw this bag I was in love with it and had to get it! It cost £3/4 from primark.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment