Tuesday 2 September 2014

Mua haul and review

Hi Guys 

Today I bring you a MUA haul and review!
At the beginning of August I went into superdrug and brought the MUA Matte Perfect Foundation and the Matte Perfect Loose Powder. The foundation claims to last all day and has shine control for about 8 hours. After using it for a couple of days I noticed that it didn't cover any of my blemishes and as I have spot prone skin I needed something that was light and gave me some sort of coverage. So this then encouraged me to go back to superdrug the day before I went to wales and I brought the MUA Pro-Base Primer and Hide and Conceal. I tried these all of these product out together on holiday and I can honestly say I LOVE these products. 



I got the foundation in the shade Fair which is the lightest shade that they do in this product, But I found that if I don't blend it in properly I will get slightly orange lines around my face, which normally happened around mt ears so at least when my hair is down it can be hidden. I also got the concealer in fair as well but even though it says it is the same shade as the foundation it is lighter than it. The Loose Powder is translucent but when applying this with a brush there is a lot of product fall out so I have got it on my clothes at times but it does brush off.
The primer is just amazing and without this I found that the foundation doesn't last all day. But the primer helps dramatically. However if the weather is really warm and you are wearing this foundation then I would recommend taking the loose powder with you as in really warm weather you do get some shine on your face. 



Other than this I LOVE these products and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a light foundation. 

Foundation: £2
Loose Powder: £2.50
Primer: £4
Concealer: £1 



Until Next Time 


HJAYY 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of MUA foundation but most of their other products tend to be spot on, their primers are great :) xx

    ReplyDelete