Friday 1 August 2014

Review: Garnier bb cream original



got this as a sample from Cosmo mag. 
I have mixed views in this product but mainly negative! 

Firstly the colour was slightly too dark for my skin and there is only two colours of this bb cream which is annoying. Secondly it made my skin more shiny after applying which I hate seen as I have oily skin anyway! Boo for oily skin! With this in mind I had to use two layers of my setting powder in order to get rid of the shininess. 

Also after a couple of hours of wearing this bb cream I noticed it had started to become shiny again.

However I found the coverage was nice and it had a nice fragrance to it. 


So overall I won't be buying this bb cream and will look for another one! I'm thinking of trying the Maybelline bb cream for oily skin. I think it's the pure dream I'm not sure what it's called 
Has anyone tried this bb cream if so how did you get on with it?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment