Saturday 2 August 2014

Tattoos!

Hi guys 

One thing you won't know about me is that I'm obsessed with tattoos! Since I turned 18 last November I've have had 3 tattoos and will be booking in for my fourth very soon! 

My first tattoo I got on my 18th birthday and it's a puzzle piece with a Purple Heart inside it, this is on my right ankle. It's a matching tattoo with my boyfriend and as you can see he has the green heart in his puzzle piece! Also this picture is after we got them done so they look more red than they actually are and the grey you can see has faded loads as it's like a highlight to make it have depth! This only took about 20 minutes to do and not sure on the cost as my boyfriend booked it for my birthday.

Pain rating: about 6 I did have numbing cream but it didn't work 


My second tattoo is for my older brother who sadly isn't with us any more. So I got this in memory of him! I got the idea off my mum as she had a white rose tattoo for him as well but hers is tiny where as mine is located in my right rib! I think this picture was taken a couple of days after I had it done! This took 3 hours to complete and was done in one sitting. It cost me £130

Pain rating: for the first 2 hours I'd say about a 4 but I was using super numb (a numbing cream the tattoo shop sells) but after that wore off I would say about a 8 




My latest tattoo is a quote from one of my favourite TV shows...breaking bad ! I just love the quote "no half measures" and seen as I'm going into veterinary nursing in September at UNI I thought why not get this as a tattoo because I've waited forever to get to this point where I can start living my dream job! Also it reminds me to give everything I do my all. As you can see it's still very red as I took this as soon as I got home *please ignore the coke can forgot it was in this pic lol* this was my fastest tattoo it took 11 mins from sitting in the chair to walking out the shop and it only cost £15

Pain rating: 0 because of the numbing cream 

 

All of my tattoos have been done at The monster shop in Mansfield. 
My puzzle piece was done by Paul.
My rose was done by Ryan.
My quote was done by H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment